( Your are reading an Archived Version of the Love Ireland Newsletter – Join here to get it straight in your inbox )
Ireland with its breathtaking landscapes and rich cultural heritage has always been a favourite destination for travellers.
Recently the Love Ireland Facebook Group conducted a poll and the Cliffs of Moher emerged as the undisputed champion of Irish tourist attractions.
Let’s delve into the reasons why the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare stand out and explore the many other captivating sights and experiences this region has to offer.
In today’s email
- Can you name the 32 Counties of Ireland? – Your Free Gift
- Welcome to County Clare, Ireland’s hidden gem on the country’s west coast.
- County Clare | Things to see and do
- Table of Contents:
- Cliffs of MoherBreathtaking Views Over the Atlantic
- Bunratty CastleStepping Back in Time
- Dromoland CastleLuxurious Living in a Historic Setting
- Seaside Charm and Surfing Adventures
- Doonagore CastleA Rugged Beauty Overlooking Doolin
- DoolinThe Gateway to the Burren
- Aran Islands Day TripIsland Adventures and Ancient Forts
- Burren National ParkGeological Marvels and Hiking Trails
- Tea at Father Ted’s HouseQuirky Nostalgia in a Unique Setting
- Aillwee CaveExploring Subterranean Wonders
- Loop Head PeninsulaCoastal Serenity and Historic Lighthouses
- The Burren PerfumeryFragrance of Nature and Herbal Teas
- Poulnabrone DolmenA Glimpse into Ireland’s Ancient History
- Irish Music and TraditionsSoaking in the Sounds of County Clare
- The Michael Cusack CentreHonouring an Irish Sporting Legacy
- Fanore BeachTranquil Seaside Retreat
- Dysert O’Dea Castle and Archaeology CentreExploring Historical Treasures
- The Clare GlensWoodland Beauty and Cascading Waterfalls
- Kilkee Cliffs and Diamond RocksCoastal Wonders and Geological Formations
- Craggaunowen – The Living Past ExperienceAncient Ireland Revealed
- Table of Contents:
Love Ireland is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
COUNTIES OF IRELAND – FREE COLOURING BOOK
The 32 Counties of Ireland Colouring Book for Children is the perfect gift and will give your child hours of pleasure whilst sharing titbits of knowledge from each county.
Every picture in this book is uniquely designed by Love Ireland to give the best experience and the best news of all?
Welcome to County Clare, Ireland’s hidden gem on the country’s west coast.
This captivating county offers a rich tapestry of experiences, from dramatic cliffs overlooking the Atlantic to historic castles and charming villages.